Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shark Tank In Review

It was kinda weird after honestly watching my presentation for the first time but it was relieving at the same time.  Being a naturally shy person speeches have gradually became my worst enemy, no matter how much I prepare it always seems if I just lock up.  However, I don't feel I did no were near as bad as I thought I had.

Some things I feel I need to work on:
     1. I need to practice keeping my speeches more fluent, rather than relying on my note card as you had mentioned...
     2. I also need to flow better and work up on not freezing up
     3. Also, I noticed that I used the word "like" a lot throughout the speech which
 I was totally unaware of, so for the next speech I need to put that much more time into rehearsing before actually presenting...

But, being able to watch myself and judge myself was very beneficial and I feel like the next speech I should be able to do way better.

I feel I even got better throughout this speech because at first my voice was low and kinda muffled but as I progressed my voice level increased and I began to loosen up...And I am beginning to feel a little bit more at ease at presenting in front of people after this introductory speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment