Being of African American descent, their are quite a few questions I get quite often that I hate replying too...
1. Can you dance? or some form of that question
I hate answering that question, because I can't dance and have little rhythm but yet some people feel it is expected for me to know how to dance....
2. Questions about my hair...such as, did you wake up like that? How do you get is so poofy? Can I feel it? Do you use a pick or something? Just quite a few questions I get on a regular basis, I mean its just hair, no different than any one else's HAIR.
These are just a couple o the questions that I hate answering on a daily basis. So, I guess the point of this blog is to help us realize that if you feel it is a question that the person you may interview is constantly asked, to just think twice before you ask a question. Because some people hate answer what they think has a common answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment